Professional General Management Services, Inc. encourages the best and brightest individuals to contact us to inquire into employment opportunities, regardless of current job postings. PGMS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate based on anything, except that hard working, goal oriented individuals that otherwise qualify for a particular position will be earnestly considered for employment and advancement, subject to our particular needs as they may arise.
Professional General Management Services, Inc. holds the philosophy that, the strength of our company rests with our personnel. The strength of our personnel rests with managements continuing commitment for placement and advancement based on ability, initiative and ongoing training (“AIT”).
We are currently expanding our services and are looking for a “C” class Water / Wastewater Plant Operator and Field Techs.
Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to remain dedicated to efficient, compliant water utilities management on behalf of the company and our client entities.
The greatest investment we can ever make is in ourselves. Take time to learn how to fly and we will watch you soar!
To remain the best in our fields by providing the very best public service possible and to grow by our own achievements.
Code of Ethics
- It is my duty and responsibility to observe the highest ethical standards to protect public health and waters of the great State of Texas.
- I shall see that the operations and maintenance of utility facilities, the use of materials, management practices, construction, and all records keeping and reporting are economically and ethically sound and in the public interest;
- I shall submit true, complete and accurate documents in conjunction with all matters relating to the performance of my duties, including all reports and certifications;
- I shall not accept payment or benefit from any interested party other than my employer or client. Neither shall I accept any other employment which might in any degree adversely affect the performance of my duties or obligations to my employer or client;
- I shall act fairly and ethically in relationships with competitors and associates. I shall not offer or accept any payment or bribe in return for favorable consideration;
- I shall by all legitimate and reasonable means strive to improve the public understanding and appreciation of the services rendered by myself and my associates to the end that employment in public utility operations is recognized by all as a profession having great responsibility for the health and welfare of all people.
- In accepting this Code of Ethics, I do fully understand and accept my obligations to my Nation, my State and my Community. I shall not fail.
This Code of Ethics, as recommended by the Advisory Committee for Water and Wastewater Operator Certification of the Texas Water Utilities Association to the Texas Water Comission, has been adopted by Professional General Management Services, Inc.